Monday 23 March 2015

Hello, Blogger Universe!

First if all - hello and welcome to my little blog.

Let me introduce myself: I'm Scandimum - a 23 year old Norwegian (and part Swedish) girl who became mum to the most beautiful little boy in November 2014; O. Together with Scandidad we live in a beautiful picturesque little town in north Wiltshire, on the border of the Cotswolds.

I moved to the UK almost 5 years ago, summer 2005, when I started university. I had by hen been with my now husband for about a year, as we met during my application process. We got married 6 months after I finished my last university exam, and just over 3 months after we were man and wife a positive pregnancy test glared up at us, a cold March morning. And that is how I became Scandimum.

It was my sister in law who inspired me to start blogging. She started her own blog a couple of months ago, and following her updates has made me decide to give it a try as well. I have blogged a couple of times before, once during my year in France attending a French school, and once when I did a food blog. The food blog died when I started a diet, as diet food wasn't what I wanted to blog about. I love baking, and that was what I liked blogging about, and I just never got back into it. I figured here I could include the odd recipe, amidst posts about life in general, which I'm hoping may be the key to success!

I have yet to figure out how to add pictures, so please do bear with me while I'm learning the ropes!

No comments:

Post a Comment